Proton gradients in photosynthesis, navigation menu
The difference lies primarily in the source of high potential electrons. The electrons and protons at the last pump in the ETC are taken up by oxygen to form water.
The final step of cellular respiration is the electron transport chain. Equations[ edit ] The proton-motive force is derived from the Gibbs free energy.
They convert energy of spontaneous flow of protons through them into chemical energy of ATP bonds. What are the products of linear photophosphorylation?
- Aboriginal rights canada essay
- 3000 direction essay every hour in mile once per story
- Which substances are products in photosynthesis
- Mla format for referencing an essay
- Cardiff university thesis regulations
- Research paper on the great depression
- Copper oxychloride synthesis
- Persuasive essays on overpopulation
- Doubt is the key to knowledge tok essay history
- How to write literature review on a thesis
- Scarborough research newspaper readership